Friday, May 27, 2011

It's comming

I have been keeping notes to update the blog.  I was trying to really nail down just how long it will take me roughly with one toon and 2 professions to manage the 15 or so items I have been selling. 

So to that end I have been keeping notes.  ON PAPER... and taking some screenshots to show better how I am doing things.

Other commitments, with work-work, house-work, yard-work and raiding...  I fell off for a couple days.

I have plans to continue and am comming back with more and will continue post on the progress as I continue this project.

I am considering changing over to TSM with this project.  That will be a big process, but it will give me a chance to play with TSM and get feedback.

Should get more out this weekend...  Not normal for me to even consider plans to post over the weekend, but in this case I do plan to

Catch you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment