Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2, INTRO, reflections and progress

Why do this.  This blog is dedicated to the PROCESS and what I intend to be a repeatable process for any would be goblin.  Those that are already goblins, may find tips and perspective, OR share tips and perspective.

However, sometimes you just have to start over to prevent:

INSANITY: Doing the same thing and expecting a different result...

CTL+ALT Delete is easily referenced by myself and I hope relates to others as a "HARD RESET"

If you don't then compare it to taking a BIG hammer to your old computer and getting a new upgraded model..

Something new and shiny....

Reflections:  I missed something yesterday.  I take for granted much of what I do on my present server, and what I have access to.  However, historical data for my add-on suite is not something I have for my new server.  AND I forgot to scan yesterday.

The good and the bad... Darnasses is a great city... I love the "ambiance" but the travel times for my lowbie toon will add up... on the bright side, it will be low pop and lag free (great for my aging system)... and there are pets very close to me and very far away from SW IF....

Day 2, begining... I will be taking more than 10 minutes at a time, to blog concurrently with my leveling and efforts initially... However I intend to change that....  Later, My intent is to Play 10-15 minutes, then blog after.

Log on, scan AH... its about a quarter after atm... and I have 6.1 Silver...

PRO TIP:  KNOW YOUR ADDONs.  Auctionator is very quick about scans.. however the data can be misleading...  It does not record anything but the low price, and its displays show that singular number too... I does not average prices or anything... so an item that goes for 5 gold normally, but has an unloader posting at 50Silver... well, you LSW and such will reflect that 50Silver value... Caution advised if you opt for auctionator over auctioneer...

As I fly back to the quest hub I left off at (Dolanaar) I reflect that I may be good to make this toon and any other LOW level toons that will play druid, shaman, hunter.. for the level 16 speed boost... travel form, ghost wolf and Aspect of the daze chettah.

5.2 silver as i trained level 1 first aid... not sure that I expect to do anything with it.. but you never know...

Its interesting how much the NE starter quests have change... FP in Dolanaar, and its a free flight to and from Darassus... :-) GOOD, not sure I could afford it if it were not..

Level 6 and I got a second 6 slot bag off a mob drop... nice...  Its almost silly to get excited over 6 slot bags.. but, heh, if this was not going to be fun for me too.. I would probably not doing it...

As I leave bodies, and pass herbs and ore.. part of me regrets not having taken up a gathering profession...  There is GREAT starter capitol by doing so...  But this is a different process... :-)

Hindsight is always 20/20, but a druidS instant cast HOTs... great for low level.. Since I don't have hierlooms or anything, but white gear...  I am a little squishy... just a side note, it saved my toons life again...

Woot, first greenie, and at level 7 I now have 3 6 slot bags.... :-)

I picked up a 4th bag and this one has 8 slots... YEAH... and another 6er for the bank... Got my second greenie.  Level 9 and on my way to 10 and beyond

Definately going for level 11, first 2 talent points feral, Feral Swiftness... :-) 30% speed bonus... really annoying if you have ever done WSG with them feral druid... ...  Anyway, I have trained everything... from the druid trainer, and still have gone up to 23.5 silver ATM...

Lvl 11, 3 hours 15 minutes played... terribly slow by my standards, but I am not single minded grinding...  and i have 34 silver.. finishing quests then headed for the city

Now the 10 minute counter starts I guess, level 11 in darnassus, and off to do the money making game...
First stop fishing quest with 3 hours 33 minutes played 60 silver...


3:36 moving to cooking
3:43 done, crate of meat gave up 3 delicate wings that are going for about 16Gold each... :-) nice start... see whats in the mail next time.. also got 4 dragon flanks that I might get a gold each for...  with the bag of shiny things... i also get another couple silver in vendor trash, currently have 78 silver...

Now into ZA to set up my first group... the low greenies and other stuff group.. it is a 2-5gold group.. Threshold at 2 gold, and fall back at 5 gold... another 2 stacks of cloth are unloaded for about a gold each... just the bits i had from questing

quick look up on the pets.... they are both going for about 7-8 gold.. and I can buy one. so no matter atm..

 /played at 4:01 so far more than 10 minutes, but lots of blogging and set up too... a bit of both..

thats day two....

No comments:

Post a Comment