Monday, May 16, 2011

CTL+ALT Delete Gold Making

Like many things there is a begining...  This is it.... the begining of another project.  For me, my fun and amusment and what I may learn from it.  But as a student to my own process, you may find value and benefit in being a student of the student, or passing it on to a student that just needs to

CTL+ALT Delete the process you are stuck in with making gold...  have you been in a rut? are you in one now.. are you making enough gold?

Some times you need to wipe your hard drive and start over... Not, change the way you do thing, not continue what you are doing and adjust... I mean a HARD RESET...  new process, new toons new server (maybe) a separate enterprise.  repeat the process in part, or in whole to learn yourself, or just read and see what you can learn yourself...

I set no rules for myself really other than these:

  • The toons will be "low" level  (20 max is initial thought, maybe 35)
  • The toons will be Parked... (no farming mats)
  • They will live exclusivly in their given location (no, running more than it takes between the mailbox and nearby AH, Bank, vendor etc...  Maybe a flight path??? maybe...
  • 10-15 minutes a day (no major commitment of time or resources)
  • I may or may not be on daily, but should make a posting 2 times a week in most cases...
  • This is a project, and not my only WoW enterprise...
 I reserve the right to change or break my own rules based on my own experiences and the lessons I would take away from the experience...

The principle reason to change the rules.. IT AMUSES ME... we are talking about a GAME...  When its not fun or amusing as I like to put it.. I quit..  Join me for the adventure...

This is the begining... it is now a thought and a personal commitment to do it, Now I have to find a server, and roll some toon(s) to start it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment