Monday, May 16, 2011

First real Post

I am blogging this first one in real time, so as to document a couple things I am likely to forget...

(edit: THIS POST is a first if you dont have addons, or dont know which ones to use)
New Server: Nesingwary because it is "new Players flagged and a Normal server.  Nerver did like PVP server idea...  All other "low" population servers were PVP

Race: Night elf.  Already have 6 of them or something so familiar with the starting quests and stuff.

Alliance, because At some point I have plans to make a couple more toons and it will give me a chance to play the new gnome and worgen areas... or an excuse

Name: Ctlaltdel.. it fits...

Druid: no idea really... I like them but have yet to get one to max level.... :-/

Off to level...

Just over 20 minutes... and Ctlaltdel is level 5 and level 1 in JC and LW... with 7.2SILVER
Off to Darnassus...

Now I have some small regret of deciding NE for the first toon. Darnassus has a pretty bad layout for getting around... its a pretty decent trek comparatively from the AH to the bank... will see how it goes...

Down to 6.1 silver with level 1 fishing and cooking...  Now, a quick look on wowhead says I need to be level 10 to start doing the daily quests for fishing and cooking so... that will be next time level to level 10

About 45 minutes invested at this point in the toon and I am moving slowish...  as I pause to blog.

thats all for this first entry

No comments:

Post a Comment